Welcome to the Isre2005.net site! My name is James Isre, and I am the creator of this website.
Looking for honest reviews of grills and smokers? Well, you have come to the right place.
If you are new to grilling or if your old grill is truly past saving, you may be in the market for a new one. I can help you decide which type of grill will best meet your needs.
I have published a number of reviews of most popular grills that I am proud to offer my readers customers.
When we are shopping for a new grill, barbecue, or any other gadget, we always seek to buy the best thing available in the market. It is not easy to make the right choice without proper research. So I decided to share the results of our research and also our user experiences with you.
Household cooking appliances like grills, smokers, and barbecues have become a big part of our lives now. Choosing the right appliance is a very big decision as you do not want to blow your hard-earned money into thin air. In order to help you out, I will be reviewing these domestic products on this website in order to help you buy the right appliance.
I will be reviewing the following products mentioned below that have become common tools that we need.
Table of Contents
We are all familiar with the term ‘barbeque grill’ or ‘bbq’. It is an amazing device that we love to use to cook those hamburgers by providing heat directly from below.
There are mainly three types of grills: electric grills, gas grills, and charcoal grills.
Let’s start with the best outdoor electric grills.
Gas grills use propane or natural gas for cooking. They either cook the food directly or heat the grilling equipment that radiates the amount of food needed to cook food.
Outdoor gas grills are a good option as gas is easily available and is convenient.
You can get several compact yet powerful barbecues for less than $300.
Portable gas grills are a perfect choice not only for your own patio but also for camping, tailgating, and more.
If you are often cooking for larger crowds, you need a grill with 500+ square inch cooking area and at least 3 burners.
Charcoal grills use charcoal briquettes as their fuel source. When charcoal is heated, it transforms into embers and radiates heat that is needed to cook the food. Instead of charcoal briquettes, all-natural lump charcoal can also be used. This adds a smoky aroma to the food.
Apart from the conventional charcoal and gas grills, a wide diversity of grills is now available. These include a pellet grill, infrared grill, electric grill, and portable grill.
- Best Outdoor Gas Grills Review 2020/2021 – Propane | Natural Gas Patio BBQsThis is my best outdoor grills review.
- Best Grill Brush Guide 2020Spring kicks off the grilling season. Most people can’t wait to get their grills uncovered and the flames going. Sometimes nothing tastes better than a… Read More »
- Best Outdoor Electric Grill Reviews For 2020/2021Let’s take a look at the best outdoor electric grill 2020/2021 models from the leading manufacturers. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying… Read More »
- Weber Performer 22in Charcoal Kettle Grill Review – Regular vs Premium vs Deluxe vs Platinum (Updated Oct 2020)One of the best grill choices for hosting dinner parties in your yard that I can recommend is the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill. I can guarantee you that this will be a good choice and will make grilling a lot more enjoyable. One thing that I enjoy doing the most is entertaining guests at home. I love hosting dinners and parties on my patio with the people I love.
- Coleman Roadtrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill ReviewsThe outdoors person will definitely love this Coleman Roadtrip grill because this is an on-the-go grill that you can bring along on your camping or tailgating trips. This grill is very easy to assemble so you can just take it with you anywhere you go. The Coleman Roadtrip grill lives up to its name. It is a very portable grill that you can take on your road trips with your family and friends.
- Best Budget Gas Grill – Cheap | Affordable | Reasonably Priced BBQ Review Some people never want to compromise on the quality for the sake of price and wanted to get the best product under the budget. There… Read More »
- Best Grills For The Money From Weber – 2020 Guide To Electric | Charcoal | Gas BarbecuesThis year grilling will be even better with the Weber Grills of 2020! Be it vegetables or any sort of tasty meat, you can cook… Read More »
- Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill Review | Breville Smart Grill & GriddleIf you have been looking for a sizable indoor electric grill for a larger family, then the Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill should be the one that you should get. I was surprised when I found out that this griddle can serve a family with four members or more. It is a big “manly” barbeque, one of these gadgets my husband would enjoy playing with, but it would be too difficult to handle for me.
- Lion Grill Review | Lion Premium BBQ Grills L75000 And L90000The Lion Premium Grills is a brand name that stands as a milestone in the grilling industry. The pioneering products that many people choose above… Read More »
- Weber Q3200 Review – The Q 3200 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill ReviewedIf you are strongly considering purchasing a new gas grill, you should read my Weber Q3200 review. When you start shopping around for a new gas barbecue, and you quickly find out that it is not such an easy task as you thought it will be. You are confronted with multiple options, which means making the right choice is harder for you.
- Weber SmokeFire EX4 vs EX6 Preview – The New Weber Pellet GrillThe new Weber SmokeFire EX4 and EX6 wood pellet grills are Weber’s first try to conquer this growing segment of the grilling appliance market. Here is what we know about the new barbecue. The wood pellets are used to give the barbecue the taste of a charcoal barbecue. At the same time, the operation is as simple as with a gas grill and as precise as with an electric grill, Weber promises.
- Weber Q1400 Review | Weber Q 1400 Electric Grill ReviewsIf you were looking for the unbiased Weber Q1400 review, you have come to the right place. The Weber Q1400 is a tremendous electric barbeque to use because of its ease of use and ergonomic design. You can place your grill anywhere in your backyard or on a balcony, plug it and you’re ready to cook your meat.
- Weber Q2200 Review | Weber Q2000 Review | Weber Q 2000 vs Q 2200 Portable Propane Gas Grills ComparedHosting a barbecue party at home is something that I enjoy the most. I decided to write this Weber Q2200 review to share my experience with this awesome barbecue. In some cases, even if it is my family and me, I still spend the effort to make the best barbecues for them. The same thing is true when we are out of town, especially when we are on the beach.
- Weber Genesis II E-330 Review | E330 vs E335 vs S330 vs S335 Comparison [Updated Mar 2020]The Weber Genesis II E-330 gas grill is innovative in its own right and remains to be one of the top models. It definitely takes into account what people need and want in their gas grills, instead of just incorporating over the top features in the device. This model focuses on what is really important to users when they use their grills.
- How To Clean Weber Grill – Quick Tips About Cleaning Genesis II Gas BBQSummertime means grilling time! Whether you have a brand-new grill or a trusted old grill, maintenance is of paramount importance. However, you, like many grillers… Read More »
- Weber Genesis II E-310 Review | E-310 vs E-315 vs S-310 3 Burner Gas Grill ComparisonThe Weber Genesis II E310 is the most basic model of the Genesis 3 burner gas grill product family. But even without the side burner and sear burner (you will find these features in more expensive Genesis II #-330 grill), the E-310 will provide you with the superior grilling performance.
- Weber Q2400 Review | Weber Electric Outdoor Grill Reviews (Upd Aug 2020)In the many years that I have been hosting parties in my own house, I have realized the importance of having great food to make my guests satisfied. I will share everything I have learned in my Weber Q2400 review. If you are wondering what specific brand and model I am using, it is the Weber Q2400 electric grill.
- Weber Q1000 Review | Weber Q1200 Review | Weber Baby Q Portable Gas Grills ComparedIf you enjoy hanging out with friends in your backyard or tailgating, you are probably in need of a great portable grill. I put together this Weber Q1000 | Q1200 grill review to make your shopping for the portable Weber propane grill easier. Evolving from the traditional charcoal smoker, you might want to switch over to gas-operated or liquid propane grill like Weber Q1000 that are more energy-efficient and less of a hassle to use.
- Best 4 Burner Gas Grill Review For 2020 Barbecue SeasonBarbeque season is full-on and it is a good idea to learn about some of the best 4 burner gas grills of 2020 before visiting… Read More »
- Gas Grill Safety Tips | How To Use Your Gas BBQ SafelyDid you know that you can easily ruin your gas grill with your own hands and cause an explosion? I have interviewed several safety experts… Read More »
- Best Grilling Tools For BeginnersAs with most outdoor adventures, you will need a few accessories to enhance your BBQ experience. If you are a beginner grillmaster, here I will… Read More »
I also have reviewed a wide variety of grill accessories to make sure you have everything you need to begin enjoying the tasty world of grilling!
Covers and Brushes
Grill covers protect your grill from the elements.
I have reviewed the best covers for Weber Genesis and Spirit grills, Weber Q grills, and Weber Summit grills
The best grill brush is one of the easiest and most essential accessories for owners of coal and gas grills.
- Weber Spirit Grill Cover Guide | Best Grill Cover For Weber SpiritOne of the best grills affordable gas grills around is the Weber Spirit series: this is the gas grill that revolutionized grilling. It has 2… Read More »
- Weber Summit Grill Cover Guide | BBQ Covers For Summit 400 | 600 | Silver | GoldDo you need a new cover for your Weber Summit grill? Please keep reading to learn which Weber Summit grill cover will fit your Weber Summit series gas BBQ! Here is the current Weber Summit cover model lineup! These covers fit stand-alone (NOT built-in) Weber Summit grills.
- Weber Charcoal Grill Covers For Kettle | Performer | Summit BBQsThe debate about whether the charcoal or gas grills are better doesn’t seem to end anytime soon. It can’t be argued that gas grills are easier and more convenient to use. The strength of the old-fashioned charcoal grills is that they give a unique flavor to the meat. Weber is the best brand if you are looking for a good quality charcoal grill, and if you don’t want to leave your grill unprotected to the elements, the first thing you should buy is a Weber charcoal grill cover.
- Best Weber Genesis Grill Cover For E330 | E310 | S330 | E335 | E315 Gas Grills (Updated July 2020)When you have bought and set up your large Weber Genesis gas grill, you will soon realize that you quickly have to figure out which… Read More »
- Weber Q Grill Cover Review & Guide – Weber Q1000 | Q1200 | Q2000 | Q2200 | Q3200Do you need a new cover for Weber Q grill? Please keep reading to learn which Weber Q grill cover will fit your Weber portable… Read More »
- How To Keep Grill Cover From Blowing Off On A Windy DayOnce you learn how to keep grill cover from blowing off, you will have a more pleasant and stress-free time with your grill. The grill… Read More »
- How To Make A DIY Grill Cover Out Of A TarpIt is time you learn how to make a grill cover out of a tarp. A barbecue grill comes in handy when you want to… Read More »
- How To Clean A Grill CoverWe all love our grills and most of us have this appliance in our homes. That is why it is essential to learn how to clean a grill cover. A grill comes in handy when you want to do some grilling outdoors. Storing your grill in your backyard or anywhere outdoors exposes it to damage because of the weather elements. That is why most people invest in grill covers. The cover helps to protect your grill and extends its life span.
Air Coolers, Purifiers, and Conditioners
Air conditioners and humidifiers are two of the most common domestic products known.
Humidifiers are used to increase the moisture in a single room or the entire house. They tend to improve the air quality and lessen symptoms of dry air such as a headache, dry skin, sneezing, etc.
Types of humidifiers include point-of-use humidifiers, which humidifies a single room, and whole-house or furnace humidifiers, that humidifies the entire house.
Air conditioners, referred to as AC or aircon, alters the properties of air, temperature, and moisture, into a more pleasant condition. They tend to circulate conditioned air throughout an occupied space, which remains relatively constant regardless of the changes in the external weather.
Different types of ACs include Windows AC, Tower AC, Split AC, Cassette AC, Cube AC, etc. and each of them has their individual list of advantages.
- How To Vent A Portable Air Conditioner Thru The Wall | Casement Or Awning Window | DoorIn this article, I will review a number of portable air conditioner venting options. Science has progressed and granted us many inventions that defy our… Read More »
- Best Portable Air Conditioner For Small Apartment Review For 2020The Best Portable Air Conditioner for small apartment is perfect for lowering temperatures in apartments, bedrooms, office cubicles, and personal spaces. An incredibly compact design also makes these apartment air conditioner models the ideal cooling solution for areas with limited floor space. These devices work as three appliances in one – air conditioner, fan, and room dehumidifier, all in one compact unit. Some models also feature the 4th mode – heater mode.
- Best Room Humidifier Review 2020 | Cool Mist vs Warm Mist Humidifier ComparedEverybody should consider getting a Warm Mist or Cool Mist Humidifier for the household before the winter is here. Before you start shopping for Best Room Humidifier 2020/2021 you should decide if you want a warm mist or cool mist humidifier. Warm Mist humidifier is better suited for use in the wintertime, and Cool Mist Humidifier works better in summer. Why don’t you get both?
- Crane Humidificador Ultrasónico GotaCon el humidificador ultrasónico de bruma fría Crane Humidificador Ultrasónico de Gota, nunca tendrá que soportar los efectos de secado provocados por el uso continuo de calentadores. Este vaporizador libera nieblas frías que agregan humedad al aire seco, lo que le brinda un gran alivio de los síntomas de tos seca, resfriados, nariz congestionada y gripe.
- EdgeStar AP8000W Review | Edgestar Portable Air ConditionerEdgeStar AP8000W is an ultra-compact portable conditioner that can cool a room of 150 up to 225-square feet by blasting cold air while providing a dehumidifying function and three-speed fan. Because of its ultra-compact size, it can fit in almost any small space. If you want to get a conditioner that is portable and at a reasonable price without compromising its quality and features, you should consider getting the Edgestar ultra-compact 8000 BTU portable air conditioner.
- Honeywell CL201AE Review – 470 CFM Indoor Portable Evaporative Cooler with Fan & HumidifierHoneywell CL201AE is a portable evaporative air cooler that can you can rely on particularly during the hot summer months. The air cooler provides users with a new way to beat the summer heat. In this Honeywell CL201AE review you will learn why it is one of the most efficient and eco-friendly ways to stay cool whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Whirlpool Whispure AP51030KB Review – Whirlpool Air Purifier And HEPA Air CleanerWhirlpool AP51030KB Whispure (also known as WP500P/WP500B) is an air cleaner that can filter the air in your room at the rate of 4.8 times per hour to ensure that the air your breather is clean and fresh. Because of this, the Whirlpool air purifier is an ideal product to use for people who are asthmatic and prone to having allergies.
- Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Review (Upd May 2020)With the Crane Drop Shape ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, you won’t ever have to endure the drying effects brought by the continuous use of heaters. This vaporizer releases cool mists that add moisture to dry air, providing you great relief from the symptoms of a dry cough, colds, congested nose, and flu. So if you feel that your room can use some additional moisture, then you may want to check out this product.