So, you are strongly considering purchasing a new gas grill. You start shopping around, and you quickly find out that it is not such an easy task as you thought it will be.
You are confronted with multiple options, which mean that it is harder for you to make the right choice.
You do not know the specific model that will prove to be the best and that will provide the best value for your money.
In this case, I suggest that you first begin with reading reviews that have been published online.
These will let you know all about the experiences of other people and will make it easier for you to compare the different alternatives that are available in the marketplace.
Be sure to pay attention to the pros and cons that have been stated to make it a snap to end up with the best possible choice.
If you are being overwhelmed with the possibilities that can be taken into account, one specific product that I can recommend is the Weber Q 3200 natural gas/propane grill.
Over the years, this has proven to be one of the best choices, as shown by the positive feedback that have been given by the people who have used such in the past.
I am one of the many who can attest to the assertion that this grill is one option that will not bring regrets.
5 Things to Check When Buying a Gas Grill
- Brand Name: There are some people who would say that brand name is not an important factor that should be taken into account. In reality, however, this is one of the most important things that should be kept in mind. This is basically because of the fact that the Weber brand name can be an assurance of the quality of the gas grill that you will purchase.
- Price: This does not necessarily mean that you should choose the cheapest that is available. Rather, keep in mind that you get what you are paying for. If you are paying for a low price, it is most likely that the quality is inferior. On the other hand, if it is expensive, it is most likely that it is superior in terms of quality. Make sure as well that you stick to your allotted budget.
- Material: Another thing that I suggest is for you to take a look at the materials that are used in the gas grill. This is often provided in the specifications from the manufacturer. Choose a grill that is made from materials that are meant to withstand long-term use and with the excellent ability to conduct heat for more consistent grilling results.
- Ease of Use: Not all gas grills are created the same. There are some that are filled with complications, while there are some that are user-friendly. Choose a model that is as easy to use as possible, or one with a smart and intuitive design. This will make it possible for you to find more time in grilling.
- Size: You also need to consider the size of the grill. This will depend on the number of people within the household or the number of guests you often entertain at home. Make sure that the size is fitted for your needs. If you want a grill that can be transferred from one place to another, a smaller model will prove to be excellent when it comes to portability.
Weber Q3200 Review
On top of other things, one that I find to be most attractive about this model is its brand name. Weber has long been trusted in this product category. All of their grills are known for their exceptional quality, including the Weber Q3200. For sure, this is an option that will not lead into frustration in the future.
It is important to note that you can chose from 2 modifications of Q 3200 BBQ because it is available as Natural Gas or Propane barbecue. Your choice will depend mostly on availability of fuel because the specifications and price of both models are the same.
The portability of this model is one feature that should be highlighted. This can be most probably attributed to the fact that it is made from lightweight materials. This is an important thing since it is an assurance that you will be able to use the product when grilling anywhere that is desired.
In spite of being lightweight, the materials are durable. For instance, it has porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates. On the other hand, the lid and the body are made from cast aluminum. These materials will ensure the excellent ability for heat retention that will allow consistent grilling results.
In terms of performance, this Weber grill will surely not be a disappointment. It has 21,700 BTU per hour and is designed with a cooking area of 393 square inches. This means that it will not take a long time before you are finally done with grilling, even for large quantities.
Another nice feature in this model is the built-in thermometer. This will make it a breeze for you to monitor the functioning of the grill and to ensure that the right level of heat is maintained all throughout its use.
Whether you are tailgating, camping, or just having fun in the patio, this grill will surely prove to be a good product to have. It may not be cheap, but it can provide you with the guarantee that it is one of the best that you will ever find.
Weber Q3200 vs Q320
There are very few differences between these two models. Compared to the previous Q320 model, the new model has:
- larger lid handle and control knobs
- improved design of side handles
- sturdier support cradles
- more rigid and improved tables
- new perforated front screen
- option to choose between Propane Gas or Natural Gas models
Upon reading the different reviews that have been published by those who have tried such in the past, one thing that is commonly lauded is the fact that it is easy to use. One thing that makes this possible is the electronic ignition system. With a push of a button, you can already start grilling. It is also designed with ergonomic handles for ease of carrying.
More so, as many customers have enjoyed, I also personally liked the fact that it maximizes the use of space. It has a warming rack that will be helpful for food preparation and it also has hooks underneath for the cooking tools that you might possibly need when it is used.
Lastly, the reviews about this model were also favorable because of its rugged design. Since it is built from excellent materials, as highlighted earlier, you can expect that it is built to last, and hence, being able to provide the best value for your money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long should you heat it the first time?
A: Manufacturer suggests to heat this BBQ for 20 minutes when you are using it for the first time.
Additional Items To Check Out When Buying Q3200 Grill
If you are decided to purchase the Weber Q3200 gas grill, I suggest that you also take a look at Weber 6549 Weber Q Rolling Cart. This will make it a lot easier to bring the grill anywhere since it has transport wheels. This will also provide a stable base when you are grilling.