Weber 53060001 Q2000 Liquid Propane GrillHosting a barbecue party at home is something that I like the most.
In some cases, even if it is my family and me, I still spend the effort to make the best barbecues for them.
The same thing is correct when we are out of town, especially when we are at the beach.
While some would prefer buying grilled meats that are commercially-available, I am one of those who would instead make it on my own.
I find it a snap to make grilled foods, such as barbecue, as long as I am sure that I am using the right equipment.
More often than not, I would not even need help from anyone as long as I have a grill that is a breeze to use and that can provide me with the guarantee of consistent heat.
In this case, my personal choice is the Weber Q 2000 grill. In the rest of this article, you will be able to know more insights on why this model can prove to be an option that you will not regret choosing.
The following parts will also let you know some of the primary considerations that should be taken into account to be assured of ending up with a decision that you will not regret making.
5 Things to Look for in a Portable Gas BBQ
- Durability: This is perhaps one of the most important things that should be taken into account. It is indicative of the quality of the grill that you are about to have. It is essential to make sure that it is made from high-quality materials that will be able to withstand long-term and frequent use. Also, the materials must also be lightweight so that it is portable.
- Cooking Area: When thinking about the cooking area of the grill, it is not a good idea to immediately settle with an option that offers the most extensive cooking space. Make sure to consider what you need, as well as the space that is available in your house. Aside from the primary cooking area, it will also be good if there is a place for warming and preparation.
- Ease of Use: For the portable gas grill to be easy to use, I suggest that you look for a model that has a simple and straightforward design. It is critical to making sure that it is excellent when it comes to ease of use. Otherwise, it is probable that you will no longer find time to cook since it takes a lot of effort to do so.
- Ease of Cleaning: Aside from being easy to use, it should also be kept in mind that you should choose a model that is a breeze to clean. The easy cleanup will make it effortless to make sure that it will last for an extended period. The appliance must also be designed in such a way that it has a mechanism to reduce mess that it creates.
- Brand Name: Many people might think that this is a small factor to be taken into account. I believe, however, that this is of utmost importance. The brand name can be an assurance that the product is excellent regarding quality.
Weber Q 2000 Portable Gas Grill Review
This BBQ model from Weber is being considered by many people to be an excellent choice when looking for portable gas BBQs. The company has spent years in research and development to be assured that they have the best offerings in the market. This model is living proof of such.
This grill offers 280 inches of total cooking area and 12,000 BTU-per-hour input. One of the features that I like the most about this model is the fold-down table that can provide additional space as you prepare the ingredients that you need or when warming. When it is not used, you can have it folded down.
When it comes to durability, the grill is sure as well to deliver a high level of satisfaction. The lid and body are made of cast aluminum that can provide extended functional life. On the other hand, the cooking grates are made from porcelain-enameled cast-iron, which is equally exceptional when it comes to durability.
About being durable, it also has a sturdy construction that will make it possible for you to have it used as a stable fixture on the patio or even as a stationary grill. The design is also well-balanced to make sure that it stays stable while on a flat surface.
Another feature that I liked about this product is that it offers an exceptional grilling experience that is promising great results. It is made in such a way that you can be able to prepare grilled delights that will surely amaze anyone. The best thing is that such will be possible in a manner that is almost effortless on your part.
Weber 2000 Customer Reviews
One of the main reasons why I enjoy using this grill, which has been the same thing expressed in several reviews about the Weber Q2000 grill, is the fact that it is easy to use. Many things make it possible, such as the push-button ignition that makes it easy to start the unit. It also has a convenient source of fuel.
While the unit is easy to use, the customer reviews of this product were also unanimous in opinions about the ease of cleaning and maintenance. It has an excellent design, such as through the inclusion of removable catch pan. The latter can catch all of the drips and mess to prevent the unit from becoming dirty, and hence, less effort will be required to clean it.
However, in spite of the many good things about this BBQ model 53060001, there were some who were not happy with the fact that it weighs 42 pounds. The appliance is massive, and will even be heavier when you add the attachments, such as the fuel. As such, many customers have noted that it can be possibly challenging to move it to other location.
Weber Q2000 Grill Stands
As you decide to buy Weber 2000 grill, I suggest that you also take a look at the stands featured below.
Since this specific model of the grill is heavy, which is 42 pounds, the rolling cart will prove to be helpful in making it a lot easier to have the BBQ moved from one place to another, while providing a steady stand at the same time.
I have reviewed manufacturer’s information and customer reviews to make sure that all these stands are compatible with Q 2000 BBQ.