One thing that I enjoy doing the most is entertaining guests at home. I love hosting dinners and parties on my patio with the people I love.
During these times, I love preparing meals that will make them full, and which will make them want to be back the next time I host a gathering.
The problem with hosting dinners is that you will need to spend a lot of time and effort in preparing the meals that will be served. After all, the least that I want is to not be able to satisfy the hunger of my guests, In this case, I make sure that I have a complete set of cooking equipment that will help me to prepare food in a manner that is almost effortless.
One of the essentials in hosting a dinner at home is a grill. One of the best choices that I can recommend is the Weber Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill with gas ignition. I can guarantee you that this will be a good choice and will make grilling a lot easier.
Table of Contents
5 Things To Look For When Buying A BBQ
Ease of Use:
- This means that you need to find a grill that will be a snap to use, which means as well that it should lack complications associated with the way it is operated.
- This also requires the need for the unit to be easy to assemble, requiring no technical expertise on your part before the pieces can be put together.
- When the grill has a thermometer, you can be assured that the right temperature will be maintained throughout the process of grilling. In turn, this will guarantee consistent results, without under-cooking or overcook. It is also better f the thermometer is built-in on the unit.
- If you buy a grill that is made from excellent and premium materials, you can be provided with an assurance of its long-term functionality. This will also make sure that you will be able to get the best value for money as the product can last for a longer period of time.
- The design of the barbecue will be indicative of its functionality. It should be designed in a way that it is able to prioritize the needs of the users, which means that it is able to maximize all of the features.
Easy to Clean:
- Grilling is a messy task. More often than not, there are often complains that there is a need to clean ashes and drip from sauces after grilling. It is important to pick a grill that requires minimal maintenance on your part, making it able to preserve its best possible quality in the long run.
Available Performer Platinum Grill Colors
This BBQ is available in 4 colors:
- dark blue
Weber Performer Platinum BBQ Review
The years of experience of Weber in the production and distribution of grills is one of the reasons on why this model is a popular choice for many people. Through its years of experience, it has proven that it is one of the best names in the market, and therefore, one that can be trusted.
The design of the bowl and lid of this grill is worth commending. It is porcelain enamel, which is excellent not only in terms of conducting and distributing heat but also because of its durability. The handle is made from nylon glass-reinforced nylon, which makes it stay cool even after a long time of grilling at high temperature.
This grill also comes with a built-in thermometer that is strategically located at the top of the lid, near the handle. As such, it will be easy to monitor the temperature of the grill and make sure that the right amount of heat is being produced.
In addition, I also commend the fact that it is packed with features that will allow you to BBQ with less mess. For instance, there is a tuck-away holder where you can position the lid when it does not cover the grilling area. It also has hooks on the side, making it able to hold the tools that will be needed and keep the area neat when they are not used. It also has an ash catcher, which will make sure you will prepare your meal with minimal mess.
It also demonstrates an excellent use of space in order to maximize the functionality of the unit. Under the grill, there is a shelf that can hold different things. In addition, it also comes with a charcoal container.
In order to make it excellent when it comes to portability, it is designed with smooth-rolling wheels, which will make it easy to transfer from one place to another. If it is used in one place, the wheel is lockable to make it stable.
Feedback From Users
In many reviews that I have read about this product, one that has been commended by many is the fact that it is durable. From top to bottom, it is noticeable that the materials used are of high quality, which means that it can withstand frequent and long-term use.
Like many of its users, I also commend the fact that it is loaded with features that will allow you to grill in a snap. It has a timer and thermometer that will eliminate guesswork on your part and make sure of consistent grilling results. It also comes with one-touch cleaning system, which will let you clean the unit in an instant.
Many of the people who have bought and used this grill have also expressed their satisfaction with the ease of assembly of the unit. Once it is taken out of the box, people have enjoyed that there is no more need to sweat in order to have it assembled and be ready to use.
Additional Items to Consider When Buying This Weber Grill
If you consider purchasing this grill from Weber, I suggest that you also purchase the Weber 7455 Premium Cover. This will make it possible to protect your grill from rain, snow, and sun in order to allow it to preserve its best quality even if it is on the outdoors.
I also recommend buying the Weber 6424 21-inch T-brush that will allow you to easily clean the areas of the grill that are hard to reach.