UPDATE: The Weber E310 grill now is replaced with the new model, the Weber Genesis E330 grill.
Weber Genesis II E310 is one of the top models of Genesis grills.
Genesis has been knowing for years for its amazing series of grills and what makes this grill different are its features which have been further developed so as to provide better results to users. Weber Genesis E310 is a perfect gas grill for parties at home.
Table of Contents
Genesis II E310 Overview
At the moment of writing this review, the E-310 Liquid Propane Gas barbeque was a new addition to the Genesis series of gas barbeques. New features were added and while others were enhanced so that users will find it more convenient to grill on their Weber E-310.
The E310 grill featured a wide cooking area and takes up 637 square inches of space and these make it a great gas barbecue to use for parties at home.
- One of the most obvious changes in the Weber II E-310 is the change of its control knobs’ location. These have been moved from the side table to the front panel so as to be able to provide full-on heat control as you grill using its 3 stainless steel burners.
- The Weber Genesis E-310 also features a built-in electronic ignition system so that you will not take too much time lighting the bbq. You will no longer have to keep guessing whether you are running out of fuel as this cooking tool has a precision fuel gauge which lets you know how much fuel you have left.
- I also like how the LP tank has been discreetly hidden because of the E310’s enclosed cart.
- The Genesis E310 has to be assembled upon delivery but that is not going to be a problem with the instructions that are included are easy to follow. You can do it on your own but it would not hurt to have someone help you so as to assemble it faster.
Genesis gas grills have long been known for their amazing ability to grill meat to perfection. The features added to this product though enhance its cooking performance even more.
The gas bbq features Porcelain-Enameled cast-iron cooking grates which help in retaining the heat so as to cook the meat evenly.
There is also a built-in center mounted thermometer that allows you to monitor the temperature of your grill.
This bbq, in my opinion, has one of the best designs for a gas grill. It is not only stylish in appearance – you can also tell that it is made of high-quality materials and this gives an assurance that you will be able to use it for many years.
Included in the Webber E310 package are 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, and 2 extra large stainless steel tables.
There no many color choices – you can get this BBQ in Stainless Steel or Black finish.
Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Models
Two choices as well – this model is available as natural gas and as liquid propane burning grill.
E310 Specs and Dimensions
- Individual electronic ignition
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 37500 BTU/h input
- 12000 BTU/h input side burner
- 10000 BTU/h input sear station
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Built-in lid thermometer
- 6 Tool hooks
- Primary cooking area = 513 sq in
- Warming rack area = 156 sq in
- Total cooking area = 669 sq in
- Height: 61 inches*
- Width R-L: 54 inches*
- Depth: 31 inches*
*with open lid
Weber Genesis II E-310 vs Spirit E310
|Genesis II E-310||Spirit E310|
|Main cooking area||513||424|
|Warming rack area||156||105|
Weber Genesis II E-310 vs E-410
|Genesis II E-310||Genesis II E-410|
|Main cooking area||513||646|
|Warming rack area||156||198|