You don’t have to deal with wires anymore if you have the Makita LXT702 kit. Cordless tools have come our way and one those is the Makita LXT702 18-volt LXT Combo Kit. It is a 7-piece tool kit that features the latest Makita technology.
The tools are powered by the newest battery technology and there is no more unsightly wires that get in the way.
Makita LXT702 – Driven by Lithium-ion 18-volt LXT Technology
Let us be thankful with the newest Lithium-ion technology that has made significant improvements in the tools industry. Without that, we would still be doing our drilling with the tool plugged in. But, with this, tools are less heavy and more comfortable to use.
The power tool market is now using this new innovation to make tools that produce more power using only a battery.
The battery lasts long and accepts more charges before they eventually die out. The rapid optimum charger gets the tool charged in just 30 minutes. Optimum battery life is achieved because the charger communicates with the battery’s integrated chip to regulate current, temperature and voltage.
Tools Included in Makita LXT702 Kit
- If you have to drill, use the Makita BHP452Z inch hammer driver/drill that is in the kit. It packs 450 inch lbs. of Max Torque
- Makita BTD141Z is a powerful impact driver
- The 6 1/2-inch Circular Saw Makita BSS611Z cuts at 45 degrees
- The Reciprocating Saw Makita BJR182Z has 2 600 SPM to boot
- The angle grinder Makita BGA452Z measures 4 ½ inch has 10 000 RPM
- There is a rechargeable flashlight BML185 that uses a Xenon bulb so you can see clearly even on dim light environments
- Blast some of your favorite music using the FM/AM Job Site Radio BMR100W that is compatible with an iPod and other mp3 players.
Additional accessories bundled with the kit
Of course, the kit is not complete without the powerful 2 18V LXT lithium-ion batteries and its Rapid Optimum Charger. Use your tools for all your drilling, sawing, fastening, driving and other needs. This is very useful for electrical, HVAC and plumbing applications as well.
You also will have an included contractor bag with the tool set and it has telescoping handles and wheels. This will allow you to carry your tools to and from your job site with ease.